Saturday, March 26, 2011

"One Less Lonely Glitter"

A couple of weeks ago I decided to paint Kenzie's nails. Of course Ryan joined in and thought it was the best thing ever. Well, he's asked to do it twice since then, and why not, I need the practice. I was looking for a new nail color and thought I would try this glitter one(which I have returned...felt like sand paper on my nails) but I thought it was funny because it's a Justin Bieber nail polish by OPI called "One Less Lonely Glitter." Justin Bieber and nail polish? ok, weird.
2011_03_24_3610
2011_03_24_3611 2011_03_24_3612
I was asking him to show me his nails

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is funny! Whenever I paint my nails Brixton wants to join in too. But I don't paint his nails, Danny would be too upset about it. Good thing I'm having a girl right?!? :)

LindsMcConk said...

Haha!! This is so cute! I bet our little boy is going to get his nails painted (by Brynn) whether he wants them painted or not! I hope you're feeling well.. I want to see pics of your baby belly!!