Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

Chris and I stayed up until 2 doing some finishing touches on the train set and Ryan's gifts. It really was so fun just knowing how excited he would be to see and open his gifts in the morning. Thankfully, Ryan decided to sleep in until 8 which is SOO unlike him. We didn't really get him too many things to open only because we got him the train set but I wrapped things such as fruit snacks and fruit juice because I knew he would just be excited to open whatever. We got this Cars chair at DI over the summer for $2! I washed the removable cover and hid it away for Christmas. It really was perfect, we put it right next to his presents and he sat there the whole time. He got some cars, trains, a pair of jeans, books, a puzzle and the train set from us. It was simple yet perfect. I took more video than pictures but I still was able to get a few. Chris got a new and much needed suit, ties, shoes and hair clippers. He got me a cast iron pot, a cook book and a couples massage. Which by the way we already used and had so much fun! Later in the afternoon all of my sisters and their families came over for dinner and to exchange our family gifts. It's crazy with all the kids around but I love it. They are all growing up so fast and it's so fun to see them all together.



No comments: