Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scriptures


We've been reading the scriptures every night with Ryan for a little while now. The first few times he did not like it and now he points and calls everyone Jesus. A few weeks ago Chris and I were laying in bed and Ryan was jumping all over us so we told him to go get a book to read. He was really quiet and so I peeked in his room and he had pulled out the scriptures and was flipping the pages. We keep them behind a pillow so they don't get mixed up with his other books so when he was done he put them back behind the pillow. It was so adorable. I took this picture because we finished the Book of Mormon on his birthday. :)

4 comments:

Meredith W said...

Karen!!! I'm so behind on your life! Private blogs don't show updates on my google reader so basically for the past year I've assumed that you haven't done any new blog posts! So sad. I've got lots of catching up to do. Miss you guys!

Britney said...

How cute! Ryan is starting to look like a big boy and less like a baby! It was so great seeing you last week! I am so glad I was there. You are always so sweet to me!

Ashlee said...

Every time I peek on your blog I am so jealous! You take such cute pictures, and you post so regularly. What a darling family.

I loved this sweet story about the scriptures. It's so nice when they WANT to do these things. Jack hates praying right now and it's SO hard! I hope it's just a phase...

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

We just love you guys! Ryan is SOOOO big, I feel bad that we are not there to see him! Thanks so much for coming the other night, it was so good to have our best friends there! Love you guys!!!!

P.S. Karen send me your address so I can send you your other gift!