Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sweet's


A couple weeks ago my friend Heidi invited us to go to the Sweet's candy factory in Salt Lake. I'd never even heard of it before, but how do you deny anyone when the words "sweets" and "candy" come out of their mouth? It's a HUGE candy factory that makes anything from happy hour taffy to tootsie rolls to orange sticks. It's a super strict place. You have to make an appointment, no cameras, strollers, jewelry, you have to wear a hair net (even Heidi's 4 month old!), and stay in small marked space while walking. Ry did not want to leave the hair net on, and I had to distract him with candy that the guide gave me ahead of time for. Plus, every station they give you a free sample. I have never given that much candy to Ryan in his life. This picture only shows a little of the mess he was...he was so sticky it was disgusting.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Those eyes are to die for!