Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Perfect Timing


It's here! I picked this book up at Borders today. The closest one is across from Fashion Place mall. I would have just gone to Barnes and Noble but I had a 50% coupon so it only cost $9. I was pretty excited about that. I have been waiting 7 months for this book to come out. And now what I'm even more excited about is that I get to read it on my plane ride to D.C. tomorrow. No distractions just strait reading!
I actually started reading anther book after I stopped the Last Child. It's called Saving CeeCee Honeycutt. I just got it from the library so I only have a few more weeks to read it. The first two chapters are great and so far no swearing. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

karen - i asked chris for the link to your blog. hope you don't mind! I'm a closet blogger myself and always enjoy to stay caught up on others. especially family :) loved looking over your blog and seeing what your family has been up to. so happy to hear about the new baby. fun stuff! I'm also a reader. loved all the Hunger Games books, loved The Help, loved the Book Thief, loved Snow Flower and many more. I'll have to keep checking back to get more ideas from you. well - stay healthy and happy with the little one inside and may your new year be full of happiness and love.