Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it time?


Today, Ryan informed me that he had a "poopoos" and already had a diaper and wipes in hand. This could be a good sign! I'm not even trying to potty train him but by all means if he's ready let's do this! I already borrowed this from my sister in law so we could just practice every now and again. Ya, it's pink but who cares? Not me!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Go for it!

Chelsey said...

Good luck!!

Brian and Katie said...

Good luck! We started last week!

Chris said...

who cares??? i do! somebody has to stand up for him if he can't himself. he is not going to be happy years from now when he finds out he had to learn how to use the potty on something pink!! :)

Stephanie said...

Good luck! This is one thing I do not look forward to.