Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{7.4.10}









The 4th of July is by far my favorite Holiday of the year. And this year did not disappoint. It was so fun being with all of Chris' family at the Centerville Parade.
In fact, I did what I said I would never do.
Set up chairs the night before.
I would always laugh at people who did that, but I won't anymore.
We wanted everyone to be able to sit together and have a place to meet when everyone got there so it worked out perfectly and we had so much fun. I wasn't sure of how Ryan would react to the whole thing and he was totally opposite than I thought he would be. I thought he would be running all over the place and in the street wanting candy etc. But he just sat and watched every single entry go by. The only time he got up was to switch from one persons lap to the other. I was busy taking pictures trying to battle the awkward lighting situation I was in. Oh well, I'm glad I was able to capture the moment. Kaytlyn and Tyson are so dang cute I just love them to death. After the parade we came back to our house and just relaxed before driving to the reunion.

I just realized I don't even have any pictures of Chris' Aunt Val and cousin Stephanie that were here from Pennsylvania. :(

No comments: