Today, snack time was full of laughs and silliness! It all started with me saying applesauce in a really funny voice and the kids thought it was hilarious. So I kept doing it and they would not stop laughing! Soo glad I got some of it on camera! Is she not the cutest thing ever?! I'm watching my friends daughter 3 days a week and so far we have had a blast!
She's got a vocabulary like an adult it's been fun talking with her about all sorts of things! She is soo well behaved and even informed me that Ryan had escaped out the front door yesterday. (another story for another time) She just turned two in April! She really makes me laugh because she calls Ryan "baby Wyan" and when he's crying she says, "baby sad?" They have played so well together and when Ryan takes a toy from her because he doesn't quite understand the concept of sharing or stealing she will pout for 2.2 seconds and then say "Camilla sharing," and then get over it and find another car to play with. I say car because that's pretty much all they play with! The toy room at my mom's house has been sooo fun for them too and so nice for me! Lots of things to keep us busy throughout the day. *wow, it's late and I'm soo tired that's why I am rambling* Anyway, I really could go on about funny things that have been said or done between the two of them, but I think I'll do it another time. After she left today Jamie brought Tyson over while she went to a work meeting. *I was sooo excited* Ry went down for a nap shortly after he got here so it was nice having auntie & nephew time. Dawn came over to soak up his cuteness and gave him the nickname of little truffle. :) He was great of course...let's just say having two scares me though and I'm ok with waiting a little longer! After he left I went to Walmart and then Chris got home around 6:45 and I fished making dinner we cleaned up and Chris put Ry to bed and here I am blogging while my eyelids are half way shut. Seriously, don't know why I am still up. Wait, I remember why now. I decided to make my own chicken broth tonight and it has to simmer for 4 hours and I was waiting up for it to finish. Stupid me. *When I put Tyson down on the couch Ryan went right over to him and just kind of examined him for a min. I wasn't saying anything, but just observing. He took Tyson's hand and just held it and looked at his fingers and it was the sweetest thing ever.



4 comments:
I love love love the photos! Thank you so much for tending Tyson.
I love those pictures too. Tyson is adorable. Tell rj and jamie and steve and his wife congrats for us
So Cute! You're the best
I love this post and all of the cute babies. That is so fun that you get to help Debbie out! We have to get together soon. Love you.
Post a Comment