Monday, March 22, 2010

pointless

I have a few things that I want to blog about, but I can't get the motivation to do it. I've started the posts like 5 times and never finish. So here I am instead of finishing the posts that I want to, I'm writing a pointless post. Let me think of some pointless things to add to it: I went to D.I. today to drop off some stuff and walked around with Ry for a few minutes. Didn't buy anything but saw some interesting things. Then we headed to the park. It was such a beautiful day out, I wish it could be like this year round. Then of course I had to go to Target since it's really close to the park. :) Ry was really fun to go with today for some reason. He was his normal friendly self with everyone that walked by. He found a mini crunch bar in my purse from Sunday that I got from the bishops stash of candy and he started devouring it before I could even open it. He was covered in chocolate drool. It was probably a good thing, because it caused me to get a baby wipe out of my purse to clean him up and I found a few items stashed in the pocket that he so kindly put there for me so I wouldn't forget them...guess I better teach him about stealing. wow, that was a really long sentence and since I'm not in English class I don't have to go back and edit it. Anyway, we threw the big balls around for a while and then headed home and he took a nap while I ate lunch and read my photography assignment for the week. After he woke up he was playing with his cars for the longest time while I packed two boxes. I hate moving. Or really I just hate packing. We had dinner when Chris got home and Ry ate really well. I consider it an awesome day when he eats well! I love sitting down and eating as a family. After dinner I watched two people dance on Dancing with the Stars and then headed to the gym. I don't get to go to classes very often but decided to try a new one tonight. Turbo Kick. This black girl(yes, this is important to note) taught it and she was soo fun! I totally felt like I was in the south "kickin it" or like I should have been dancing on the show ABDC. It was really fast paced but surprisingly I was able to keep up. I really don't like having to watch myself dance in the mirror, so after a while I stood behind the column so I couldn't see myself anymore. Oooh, did I get down after that! j/k. Came home and told Chris about how much fun I had and then washed the pots that were in the sink. And that was my day. The End

2 comments:

Katie Bradshaw said...

Karen I love the pointless post! Where are you guys moving to?

Diana said...

Love the pictures of Ryan and your post...not pointless to me!