Monday, December 7, 2009

First Lick of Snow



I took Ryan out to play in the snow this morning. It took me forever to get all his gear on, but it was so worth it. He loved every second of it!! I was so excited that my neighbor and her little boy were out so we had someone else to play with. I couldn't find my camera at first, but then Chris got home right before we were going inside so I was able to get a couple of pictures before we came in! It has been snowing ALL morning. It really is so beautiful. We just got a macbook and I have no idea how to import pictures yet...ok finally figured it out. I can't figure out how to move them where I want to though. Oh well here they are!


2 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

aww look at that cute face!! He is a doll!

Janel said...

AAAhhh He looks so cute in all his gear!!! :) How Fun!!