Saturday, October 10, 2009

What's new:

Well, Chris is still so busy with school and I can't believe how hard he has worked this semester. We haven't gone to bed before 12 for the last month. The days are long but the weeks are flying by so fast. Chris' grandparents and great grandmother were here from NM this week so we were able to see them on Thursday. Ryan started brushing his teeth, got his shots, 1 year pictures, drinks whole milk,(a little difficult getting used to but he's good now) got his first official haircut, only drinks from a sippy cup, is thoroughly enjoying the DVD player in the new car and is definitely running faster than ever! Yesterday, I took him to the Water Conservatory Gardens in Orem so he could run around, climb and scream as loud as he wanted. He accomplished all 3 in a matter of seconds.


Ok, so I was at Baby's R Us and I had to go to the bathroom soo bad. Ahh, I hate that! So I was planning on a quick trip into the store to get what I needed and leave so I didn't bring in the stroller. Well, obviously I couldn't take the cart into the bathroom and Ryan has figured out how to crawl under the stalls so I was trying to think of what to do since I knew I wouldn't make it out to the car. I thought I would just strap him down to the changing table and then I saw this:

I love smart people!

1 comment:

Seth said...

He is so cute and getting so big! Happy birthday to Ryan! That is so crazy he is only one! I'm amazed! How are you guys? We love and miss you!

Seth and Nat