
We had such a fun and eventful weekend with family and friends. Chris had a surprise birthday party for me on Friday night that he had been planning for a few days. He covered up some bad tracks very well might I add. It was soo thoughtful of him and I had such a fun time. The cake tasted great eventhough it looks like a 4 year old wrote on it! He also arranged for a sitter and we went out to eat and bowling after the party. The party continued on Saturday when my family(except Scott and Valerie) came to Provo to spend the day at 7 Peaks. After we finally got there :) we had a blast! Ryan was so good the whole day. He took his afternoon nap in the stroller and enjoyed people watching in the wave pool. After the park we came back to our place for a BBQ. My family and friends spoiled me with some super great gifts, cards, phone calls and text messages. Thank YOU!!
4 comments:
I am a day late!! Happy Birthday yesterday! It looks like you had a great weekend. I still can't believe how old we are, its crazy!!
Happy Birthday, Karen!
cute pictures, love the goggles on Ryan! We had so much fun and your husband is awesome! Love you
Happy birthday Karen - my young freshman roomate is all grown up! Check your email - I found Lynlee!!
Post a Comment