

THE SMELL of fresh laundry. GAIN apple mango tango smells divine!
GOOD GUM. My mom introduced this to me and yum, I love it. SWEET mint. sounds nasty but trust me it's good.
COMBI stroller. I love taking Ryan on walks and I really do like my stroller. It was given to me by a Dr. I used to work with. It was a perfect hand me down.
SCENTPORTABLE by bath and body works. I put this in my car and it does wonders. Coconut Lime Verbena and FRESH Linen are my favorites.
Who Wants to Be a MILLIONAIRE. you can learn a lot of interesting stuff on this show
TWEEZERS. Anyone who knows my sisters and me know how much we like to pick at things. It has too, definitely rubbed off on my 8 yr old niece, Lauren. Although, I find it annoying to have to tweeze my own eyebrows I love doing it to Chris. About a month ago I got my eyebrows waxed at the hair school for $3. It was great.
FRIENDS. There is nothing like getting together with a group of girlfriends, sisters or other couples. Friends are so nice to have. I love them actually.
CINNAMON. I love anything with cinnamon in it. I used to pick all the raisins out of the Cinnamon Raisin Bread, but you can find it without the raisins now and it is so DELICIOUS.
COSTCO. The place you go and come out with more than you ever were planning on buying.
2 comments:
Everything on that list as a mom i agree! Plus I couldn't live without Target! I miss all you girls! So sad I missed Tera's shower! Hope all is well!
It was so fun to see you and to get together with everyone. I hope you liked the movie!! I'll see you again soon!!
Post a Comment