Sunday, June 21, 2009

Centerville and Pleasant View

Last Friday night my 3 sisters and I got together for our birthdays(mainly just one in particular since she turned 40!) We ate at the Mandarin, went shopping at T.J. Maxx and Ross until they closed, watched old dance videos of my sisters, ate cake, since we stayed up late talking, slept in, ate a wonderful breakfast and cleaned my mom's fridge (since they are on a mission). Ryan was so perfect for Chris and of course I missed them both. I had such a fun time with my sisters. Didn't take any pictures were too busy laughing and talking! But here is one from my wedding of the four of us!


I got to spend Tuesday with my niece, Lauren and two nephews, Nate and Luke while my sister went to girls camp. Luke had a blast pushing Ryan in his Tonka truck. It was so funny...not sure how Ryan liked it. He really didn't show much expression. I wish I would have taken more pictures throughout the day, but WOW it was a very busy day. We played outside mostly, played a game of Uno and Mastermind, ate lunch and snacks and made a mess of the clean house! Ryan was soo tired by the end of the day! I love being with my family!

No comments: