Monday, February 2, 2009
4 months old!!
This weekend we spent Friday night with our friends Josh and Melissa and Cole and Lisa. We played a mean game of Cranium and a card game called 9's. So we could have a "late night"(flashback to elementary school) we slept over at J&M's. We are so grateful for such amazing friends. They got Ryan this hat when he was born...SOO CUTE.
Today was Ryan's 4 month appointment. It was at 8:45 this morning and Chris couldn't miss his class so my mom was sweet enough to sleep over last night and go with me this morning. As you can tell Ryan was pretty hungry and happy BEFORE he got his shots!
Chris and I are looking at this picture trying to figure out what Ryan is thinking at this moment...we came up with the following: "I weigh WHAT??" "What do you think you are gonna do with that needle?" "What is she doing in here?" I think it's just late and we are tired and being silly! Ryan actually did really well. He only cried for a minute and then fell asleep! After Chris got home from school he watched Ryan while my mom and I went shopping. It's been a while since we've gotten to do that together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
SAY where are the stats?
You know How much he weighs, how tall (long) he is, and how they all think he is the cutest baby!
Great pics guys.
love aunt deedee
He seriously is the cutest kid ever! I think in the last pic he is like, you really think I fit in here...I guess I can bend my legs up a little. I'm so glad I get to see him grow.
He is absolutely adorable! I love that darling hat!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how fast they grow! Brynn weighed 14 lbs at 3 months, so tell Ryan not to worry :) Is he rolling over yet? Brynn is trying to skip that step and just start sitting up... It's not really working :)
Oh we love you guys! We seriously LOVED having you guys at our house! We think that we are the luckiest people in the whole world to have you guys as friends. I am glad that his 4 month appointment went well, he is seriously the CUTEST baby ever! We love him. Give him a big kiss for us!
xoxo:
J&M
That is so Ryan him trying to eat the nurse's arm! That is one hungry baby.
Post a Comment